Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome DIVA fans! This is a *new* DIVA board as of Dec. 27, 2017, which is when DIVA was converted to Zetaboards web host.... The navigation panel is below the banner (or at the top for some themes) along with FAQs about the board. I am slowly making changes, corrections (due to incompatible codes) and additions so please keep coming back.... I am keeping this board for fans.... Celebrating 10 YEARS of DIVA.... Robin Strasser is currently represented by Mavrick Artists ... Her agent is Bobby Moses.... On Twitter, Strasser tells fans she has moved from NYC to Bell Canyon, CA but will remain bi-coastal....Prospect Park Lawsuit Dismissed... ABC Regains Rights to Canceled OLTL and AMC... A We LOVE Soaps special series: READ the story of AW's Steve, Rachel and Alice... The DIVA Board Salutes ROBIN STRASSER for her 50 YEARS in Daytime.... Strasser on 1.19.15: If being truthful means loss of friends or opp to spin I'll keep telling it straight-NO net-this is how birds fly:)... DIVA board GUESTS are invited to sign in: "GUESTBOOK"... Read latest "FAN TALK interview"... Also, READ fan fictions "Make It Real" (Dorian/Ray), "The World They Never Saw" (Dorian, Addie and Melinda fan fiction) and "Unsavory Alliances" (Herb, Dorian, Mel).
Welcome to Diva. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. After you register sign the board's guestbook.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Giving Twitter a Rest
Topic Started: Jun 11 2018, 12:44 AM (118 Views)
cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Robin Strasser Retires from Twitter

Posted Image

Robin told fans on Saturday that she was retiring from Twitter much to the disappointment of many of her 18,000 followers, many of whom urged her to stay. While admitting that Twitter has been a difficult habit to break, she promised herself that she'd give up Twitter if her tweets exceeded her followers.
robin strasser @ robinstrasser
Quote:

ONLY 43 #TWEETS B4 I retire my #Twitter I'LL MISS IT TERRIBLY but I made an oath-that once my #tweets exceeded my #Followers I'd make a gracious & grateful exit...Just seems stupid exceeding the number of persons in my "audience" Doesn't mean I don't love it-or won't miss y'all:)

Strasser began Twitter in 2011, when it was announced ABC had canceled OLTL. Like on her Hotline, a telephone service that allowed fans to call her and listen to her speak to them directly, Strasser discussed current events, classic movies and in general whatever was on her mind.

Frank Bartek tweeted:
Quote:

We'll miss you @robinstrasser ! You are a great actress and have many entertaining tweets! I've watched you since OLTL, and enjoyed you on Coach, Knot's Landing, Murphy Brown, and Passions. Dorian, of course, was my favorite character of yours.

Strasser replied:
Quote:

#DorianCramerLordCallisonHayesBuchanan have I remembered them correctly Frank? She married some-loved others-Felt #DorianLord was her rightful name! A self-loathing narcissist, a status seeking shopaholic without boundaries-I adored playing her--She was my favorite too;-)

In recent weeks, Strasser had been missing from Twitter but returned earlier this month. She confided to having "heavy family issues." She reminded fan followers to continue to be advocates for good storytelling and daytime dramas.
Quote:

#SOAPS need all the advocates they can get! Don't give up hope-but DO something! Advocacy requires ACTION...How did #theSpew stay on for 7 yrs? 7?! #CorpThink's $marter than that-KEEP IT UP FANS:) Good STORY-TELLING's always a good investment...

Edited by cher62, Jun 14 2018, 07:35 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
[twitter=robinstrasser/status/1007638207121379328]

cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
[twitter=robinstrasser/status/1008057420155797505]

cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
[twitter=robinstrasser/status/1008129666543058944]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Curtain Call · Next Topic »
Add Reply