Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome DIVA fans! ANNOUNCEMENT as of 7.09.2018: This was a *new* DIVA board as of Dec. 27, 2017, with Zetaboards web host. HOWEVER, the board will undergo another conversion in coming months, possibly weeks with Tapatalk. Currently, you'll find the navigation panel below the banner (or at the top for some themes) along with FAQs about the board. I was slowly making changes, corrections (due to incompatible codes) and additions but I've halted that until the board is converted to Tapatalk.... In short, there is work going on behind the scenes to keep this board for fans. This update is to let you know that you may visit soon and the site will look different. Hang in there!!! I am not going anywhere if I can help it.... DIVA was created in 2006. Be sure to check out Celebrating 10 YEARS of DIVA.... Robin Strasser is currently represented by Mavrick Artists ... Her agent is Bobby Moses.... On Twitter, Strasser tells fans she has moved from NYC to Bell Canyon, CA but will remain bi-coastal....Prospect Park Lawsuit Dismissed... ABC Regains Rights to Canceled OLTL and AMC... A We LOVE Soaps special series: READ the story of AW's Steve, Rachel and Alice... The DIVA Board Salutes ROBIN STRASSER for her 50 YEARS in Daytime.... Strasser on 1.19.15: If being truthful means loss of friends or opp to spin I'll keep telling it straight-NO net-this is how birds fly:)... DIVA board GUESTS are invited to sign in: "GUESTBOOK"... Read latest "FAN TALK interview"... Also, READ fan fictions "Make It Real" (Dorian/Ray), "The World They Never Saw" (Dorian, Addie and Melinda fan fiction) and "Unsavory Alliances" (Herb, Dorian, Mel).
Welcome to Diva. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. After you register sign the board's guestbook.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OT: OLTL Reunion
Topic Started: Mar 12 2018, 07:35 PM (163 Views)
cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
OLTL Stars Reunited over the Weekend

SOURCE: Soaps In Depth
Edited by cher62, Mar 12 2018, 07:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
[twitter=krisalderson/status/973293560735977473]
Edited by cher62, Mar 14 2018, 09:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Curtain Call · Next Topic »
Add Reply