Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome DIVA fans! This is a *new* DIVA board as of Dec. 27, 2017, which is when DIVA was converted to Zetaboards web host.... The navigation panel is below the banner (or at the top for some themes) along with FAQs about the board. I am slowly making changes, corrections (due to incompatible codes) and additions so please keep coming back.... I am keeping this board for fans.... Celebrating 10 YEARS of DIVA.... Robin Strasser is currently represented by Mavrick Artists ... Her agent is Bobby Moses.... On Twitter, Strasser tells fans she has moved from NYC to Bell Canyon, CA but will remain bi-coastal....Prospect Park Lawsuit Dismissed... ABC Regains Rights to Canceled OLTL and AMC... A We LOVE Soaps special series: READ the story of AW's Steve, Rachel and Alice... The DIVA Board Salutes ROBIN STRASSER for her 50 YEARS in Daytime.... Strasser on 1.19.15: If being truthful means loss of friends or opp to spin I'll keep telling it straight-NO net-this is how birds fly:)... DIVA board GUESTS are invited to sign in: "GUESTBOOK"... Read latest "FAN TALK interview"... Also, READ fan fictions "Make It Real" (Dorian/Ray), "The World They Never Saw" (Dorian, Addie and Melinda fan fiction) and "Unsavory Alliances" (Herb, Dorian, Mel).
Welcome to Diva. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. After you register sign the board's guestbook.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PHOTO: A Martinez + Robin Strasser; Photo courtesy Kassie DePaiva's Twitter
Topic Started: Dec 12 2017, 09:34 PM (379 Views)
cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Be still my heart :wub:
Photo: Kassie DePaiva Twitter

Edited by cher62, Jan 14 2018, 09:21 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A Martinez @ ABoneMartinez
Quote:

Shared a wonderful lunch with my friends and former colleagues @robinstrasser and @KassieDePaiva (who snapped this). Bonds steeped in the details & memories of special work are bonds that endure, and Robin, in her generosity, put this exquisite twelve-string guitar into my hands.
12 December 2017

Kassie DePaiva @KassieDePaiva
Quote:

Today I had the honor of sharing lunch with 2 of my favorite people @ABoneMartinez @robinstrasser #oltl #family #days
12 December 2017

robin strasser @ robinstrasser
Quote:

Let's take a deep breath together (inhale-exhale)...Cruz cruises on! #AMartinez remains one of our country's finest actors...pace yourself-it's only a matter of time imo you'll be falling in love w/him AGAIN:) LUNCH today was challenging-chewing & crushing at the same time?;-)
13 December 2017

Quote:

@KassieDePaiva made it happen-I hadn't seen #AMartinez in 8yrs;( I was heartbroken when #OLTL didn't keep #Ray in #Llanview...really saddened me-CUT to JOY of lunch #WoodlandHills w/Kassie & @ABoneMartinez Talk about an A list lunch:) There were no lapses in the conversation LOL
13 December 2017

Elvia @elanvahe
Quote:

Such a sweet and generous gift of Mrs. Strasser 🧡.á Does this guitar somehow relate to a special scene of OLTL?. Hmm I am actually still waiting for someone to give meľ out of pure generosity- a Yamaha Super Flighter SF-500. Guess I must be doing something wrong.
13 December 2017

Quote:

:) ELVIA keep on keeping on...YOU are a super fighter:) OF course it has to do w/ the hot series of scenes on #OLTL when #Dorian enters #Ray's room in #laBoulaie...
sorry, it's too cold this morning to have my body temp spike that high...sigh-Yep- they paid me to do all that:)
13 December 2017
Edited by cher62, Jan 14 2018, 09:22 PM.

cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A Martinez comments to a fan on his Facebook page about the luncheon with his friends and former colleagues:
Quote:

It was Robin's idea that I play guitar for her on OLTL, as a means of getting Dorian to take a chance on Ray. And when she came into possession of this guitar, she thought to give it to me to commemorate that moment in our story. She's an amazing person, Marilyn, as is Ms. DePaiva. Without a doubt, the best thing about this career is the massive numbers of overwhelmingly wonderful people one meets along the way. And these two dear friends of mine are a good measure of that.
13 December 2017

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Curtain Call · Next Topic »
Add Reply