Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome DIVA fans! This is a *new* DIVA board as of Dec. 27, 2017, which is when DIVA was converted to Zetaboards web host.... The navigation panel is below the banner (or at the top for some themes) along with FAQs about the board. I am slowly making changes, corrections (due to incompatible codes) and additions so please keep coming back.... I am keeping this board for fans.... Celebrating 10 YEARS of DIVA.... Robin Strasser is currently represented by Mavrick Artists ... Her agent is Bobby Moses.... On Twitter, Strasser tells fans she has moved from NYC to Bell Canyon, CA but will remain bi-coastal....Prospect Park Lawsuit Dismissed... ABC Regains Rights to Canceled OLTL and AMC... A We LOVE Soaps special series: READ the story of AW's Steve, Rachel and Alice... The DIVA Board Salutes ROBIN STRASSER for her 50 YEARS in Daytime.... Strasser on 1.19.15: If being truthful means loss of friends or opp to spin I'll keep telling it straight-NO net-this is how birds fly:)... DIVA board GUESTS are invited to sign in: "GUESTBOOK"... Read latest "FAN TALK interview"... Also, READ fan fictions "Make It Real" (Dorian/Ray), "The World They Never Saw" (Dorian, Addie and Melinda fan fiction) and "Unsavory Alliances" (Herb, Dorian, Mel).
Welcome to Diva. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. After you register sign the board's guestbook.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hey how 'bout Ellen?--OLMV; Keep the support coming!
Topic Started: Apr 30 2006, 12:35 AM (1,244 Views)
cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
olmv.jpg Robin is surely gung-ho about finding a way for the One Life, Many Voices CD to reach a wider audience so as to increase sales and therefore contributions to Hurricane Relief victims.

She said on the Hotline on 4.29.06 that she is headed to New Orleans next week for a Habitat for Humanity project. Previously, she indicated that enough revenue had been raised to substantially contribute to builiding a structure, maybe a house, etc.

Hey, how 'bout Ellen?

The need is ongoing and the OLMV project continues. Robin would like fans to contact talk shows to grab the attention of schedulers. Ellen DeGeneres just won an Emmy and she spoke of the need to help others. She also loves music, so she may be willing to support this effort. Fans can help by contacting her and letting her know about the CD and your desire to have a performer(s) on the show to support the cause.

You can snail mail or send a postcard. I made one if you'd like to use it. Just remember for better quality to save to your computer and then, print (click on image):
Posted Image

Here are a few links to talk shows:
The Tony Danza Show (home page)
Tony Danza's Show

SoapTalk (home page):
Soap Talk
Soap Talk
ABC Television Center
4151 Prospect Ave
Los Angeles, Ca 90027-4524

Live with Regis and Kelly (home page):
Regis and Kelly

"Live with Regis and Kelly"
7 Lincoln Square
New York, NY 10023
Fax Number: (800) 330-1106

The View (home page):
The View
Also, you can email the hosts (Joy, Barbara, Meredith, Star, Elisabeth) through the above webpage.
The View
320 West 66th Street
New York, NY 10023

Ellen DeGeneres (home page):
Ellen DeGeneres' Show
Ellen DeGeneres Show
PO BOX 7788
Burbank, CA 91523

Oprah
(home page):
Oprah's Home Page

The Oprah Winfrey Show no longer accepts unsolicited packages or fan mail so you can contact the show via email at:
Oprah Show

Posted Image
Posted Image
Tribute to Robin Strasser
"I've worked with many a fine actress in the course of my journey, but none more remarkable than Ms. Strasser. Brilliant and utterly brave, with the work ethic of a warrior. I would love to come back and work with her again." - A Martinez, OLTL Examiner, 12/09
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Viva la Diva! · Next Topic »
Add Reply