Red Bloom created by Agnostic Angel of the IF Skin Zone

Since 2006, DIVA has been a message board and online forum for fans of Emmy award-winning actress Robin Strasser. DISCLAIMER: Expressed views, video uploads by the DIVA board administrator represent support for the actress and do not by association or inclusion represent endorsement of projects or shows that feature Ms. Strasser. Posters on this board are free to express whatever they choose as long as Robin Strasser is respected. Lastly, opinions are those of the individual posters and independent of the actress.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Diva. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. Guests are invited to sign the guestbook while vising the board. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Pulse - Melissa Ethridge

Strasser tweets on 1 year anniversary of Pulse night club murders: LIGHT A CANDLE-say a prayer-Whatever
you do, please take the time to remember the good people lost to the devastation and horror of hate!

Strasser: "...I'm 100% certain 99% of my 17.2 (twitter followers) are #BetteDavisFans"

FEATURED VIDEOS:

"ROBIN STRASSER - One Life to Live - Clip#2 1983"
"ROBIN STRASSER - OLTL - Dorian's Temper"

One Life Many Voices Sample Tracks

READ: Turning Leaves v3 + Lady in Red Short Stories
Unsavory Alliances + Make It REAL (Give Me Your Heart)

Celebrating 10 YEARS of DIVA.... On Twitter, Strasser announces home purchase; she keeps a home NYC, will be bi-coastal.... Prospect Park Lawsuit Dismissed... ABC Regains Rights to Canceled OLTL and AMC...Strasser Sells THOUSAND OAKS, CA Home... Currently residing in New York... A We LOVE Soaps special series: READ the story of AW's Steve, Rachel and Alice... The DIVA Board Salutes ROBIN STRASSER for her 50 YEARS in Daytime.... Strasser on 1.19.15: If being truthful means loss of friends or opp to spin I'll keep telling it straight-NO net-this is how birds fly:)... VISIT the My Big Fat Unasked For Opinion page on the "Official Website of Robin Strasser" .... Robin offers some marvelous inexpensive beauty tips.... Check it OUT!!! ... DIVA board GUESTS are invited to sign in: "GUESTBOOK"... FOLLOW Robin on TWITTER, call ROBIN's HOTLINE: 212-414-5300... Brilliant & Intimate: The Robin Strasser Official Website: "www.robinstrasser.net"... Read latest "FAN TALK interview"... Also, READ fan fictions "Make It Real" (Dorian/Ray), "The World They Never Saw" (Dorian, Addie and Melinda fan fiction) and "Unsavory Alliances" (Herb, Dorian, Mel).

Pages: (16) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Unsavory Alliances
divafan
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 08:13 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 120

I am so frustrated about what I'm seeing with our diva onscreen so I decided to try my hand at another fan fic titled "Unsavory Alliances"

Unsavory Alliances

Synopsis

This story is basically a sequel of "Daddy's Little Girl." To recap, the previous story, Senator Herb Callison came back to Llanview looking for his daughter by Karen Wolek. She was conceived during a one night stand during his marriage to Dorian. Simultaneously, Dorian has reunited with Mel who was presumed dead. During this time when all of Llanview thought he was dead, he was actually suffering from amnesia and living in the Bahamas. Unfortunately, he had found love with a woman named Sicily; a fact that Dorian still is not aware of. After his memory came back, he resumed his married life with Dorian. There marriage appears perfect on the outside but Mel and Dorian both suffer internal turmoil; they know that things are not the same. Once Herb came back to Llanview, his stay was extended due to his mafia connections which resulted in him being shot and Dorian being kidnapped. Dorian, who already knew that Herb had a working relationship with members of the mafia, found out that Herb had a personal connection to Sonny Jr...the son of the slain leader of the family. Also, Dorian found out the truth about his infidelity which caused her to temporarily reflect on her lack of ability to be loved as a result of her mother's actions. Regardless of the revelation, she continued to support Herb throughout the shooting and criminal charges much to the resistance of Mel. Mel, knowing that Herb still loves Dorian, made it a mission to reveal the truth behind Herb's mafia connections. However, Mel was not prepared for the amount of support that the women in the Cramer family would give Herb in his time of need. Blair had developed a father-daughter relationship with Herb and became a silent ally. Langston looked at Herb as a mentor while pursuing her dream of becoming a lawyer. Cassie came back to town with a vengeance and Dorian couldn't turn her back on her ex-husband. As the story ended, Dorian realized that she loved Mel and couldn't return to her relationship with Herb. Cassie also felt that her mother and father relationship couldn't survive a reunion because they had become too much alike- they were both power driven. Mel and Dorian decided that they needed to rediscover each other again. Mel had promised Dorian that he would stop pursuing Herb's past out of respect for her and Cassie. Unbeknowst to Dorian, Mel and Chance (young reporter at the Banner) were still making plans to get to the bottom of Herb's connections to the mafia. Herb, in turn, couldn't get past how Mel appeared to be on a continued quest to destroy him and changed his travel plans to go to the Bahamas.

The Sequel "Unsavory Alliances" begins approximately 6 months after "Daddy's Little Girl". Dorian and Mel has been working on their marriage. Cassie has returned to Georgia. Herb has refueled his political career by working on foreign relations and relinquished all ties to the mafia.

Unsavory Alliances

Chapter 1
Dorian is sitting at a back table at Rodi’s. She is waiting for Ryan Hillman, a chief executive at Buchanan Enterprises. He became very fond of Dorian during the brief time that she had power of BE. He called her and requested to meet with her and stated that it was urgent.

Dorian- (notices Ryan looking for her…she beckons for him)….Ryan….it’s nice to see you again….

Ryan- thank you Mrs. Hayes…(shakes her hand)….life seems to be treating you well…I heard that a lot has happened since you relinquished BE back to the Buchanans

Dorian- go ahead…and say it…BE was stolen from me….I think that would be a more appropriate term…but that’s old news….so…what was so urgent that you needed to talke with me about….

Ryan- (sighs and looks around)…well….from working with you for the short period of time, I realized that you were a superb business woman with a keen eye for opportunity….and I have info on an opportunity…if you are interested…

Dorian- (looking interested)….what exactly does this opportunity involve?
Ryan- owning BE…again…or should I say…CE…

Dorian- I really don’t see how that is possible Ryan….they have sealed all the cracks since the hostile takeover that I initiated….even though it’s in my past…I still have access about the goings on at BE….the Buchanans are like guard dogs over the company now….it’s hard for anyone to find a weak link….

Ryan- I hate that you feel this way….because someone has found a link….or should I say…created one…

Dorian- who?

Ryan- Sonny Emmanuel Corelli Jr….he’s the head honcho of the Corelli family…one of the richest family organization in the country……apparently he has developed an interest in BE for the oil reserves in the countries close to the peninsulas…..that would solidify his position of power if he acquire BE…. I am sure you have heard of him….

Dorian- (appearing uncomfortable)….I…have…heard the name….but…I am still not understanding how this would be an opportunity for me…..

Ryan- He is looking for someone to run the company…..and I don’t see anyone better than you…..

Dorian- (suspicious look)….Ryan…what is in this for you….why all of sudden you are trying to sell out the Buchanans…you’ve worked with them for years….you’ve been very loyal to them….actually so loyal….that this whole conversation could possibly be…a set up….

Ryan- loyalty (laughs)…..the Buchanans don’t know what the word loyalty means…..I had an agreement with Asa before his death that if I sold him the family property….that he would guarantee me a position including proxy shares in the company….so I sold it to them…much to the resistance of my family…..well…a stockholders meeting was held and they revamp the organization and issued out proxies…

Dorian- let me guess…..you were left out….

Ryan- I didn’t get anything…..and when I spoke with Clint and expressed the deal that his father had made with me…..he shrugged me off….he said that the business will only include family as proxy shareholders…..and that I didn’t qualify for the new positions…….as you might know…I was upset….but what made me irate was finding out that the positions were given to people that have any experience or background with the company….. just because they are sleeping with a Buchanan daughter…..you get a position…but people like me…who started at the bottom…..been loyal to the company….get’s nothing….

Dorian- so basically it would do your heart wonders if someone take the company right from under them…again…

Ryan- you just don’t know how happy I would be to see them destroyed…..and I know that you feel the same way…..so when I heard about this bit of information…..I instantly thought about you….

Dorian- (sighs)….Ryan…I appreciate you thinking about me….but…I…really don’t have an interest in taking over BE again….and especially…working with someone like the Corelli’s…..and also…I am involved in so much right now…my husband is home….and I have been very involved with Craze…which is just an enormous success right now….(shakes head)…BE is just not on my radar anymore…

Ryan- I see…. Well, if you change your mind…..don’t forget me….

Dorian- don’t worry…Ryan….I will definitely look out for you….

(Dorian’s living room-Mel and Dorian are sitting on the sofa)

Langston- (rushes through the door excited)- Guess what! Guess what! (she waves a letter in her hand)…

Dorian- (gets up)…Langston…whatever it is…it has got you ecstatic…what is the letter saying…..

Langston- I’ve been accepted to attend the Ashton law conference in New York! It’s basically a preliminary process to getting chosen for summer internships…..

Dorian- Oh…Langston..that is great! My god…this is a wonderful achievement….

Mel- yes…it is….I’ve heard that it is basically a one in a million chance of getting an invitation to such a prestigious conference…it takes years…this is really wonderful..(smiles)…

Langston- (smiles)…thanks Mel…I feel…wonderful right now….I mean…I submitted my portfolio month’s ago….I know I worked hard on it…but I didn’t think it was that good….

Mel- apparently…it was more than good…..it was excellent….

Dorian- yes….it was….I am sure it blew the committee away...(smiles)….(takes the letter)….so…when is the conference….we can make this a family outing to New York….oh….clothes…we have to get you some outfits to wear….(reading the letter)….I see you will have to go to several different….events….this is great!

Mel- When is it being held….

Dorian- It’s on the 3rd…the first weekend in June….

Mel- Damn……that is the weekend of Dorothy’s birthday party….I promised her that I would go out there and spend a week with her and the kids….I…maybe I could…..

Dorian- Mel…no….that is fine….I will go with Langston for the conference…and you take care of your daughter….things are already strained with Dorothy and I…..and I don’t want her to feel that I am taking you from her when she really needs you…

Langston- Dorian is right….and hopefully…if I get accepted….you two will have plenty of time to come to New York and we can have family outings…

Dorian- oh my ….I hadn’t even thought about what this means…..if you get accepted…you are going to be spending the summer there…..

Langston- it’s just six weeks…..

Mel- (embraces Dorian’s shoulders)…yes…sweetheart…only 6 weeks and you can go to New York every weekend…it’ll be fine…..really….because an opportunity like this….can’t be passed up…

Dorian- no….I am not asking you to pass it up….I am just going to miss you….(hugs her)…..but I am so proud of you….

Langston- Thanks….

Mel- I am too…..very proud….I know you are going to go to New York and impressed the socks off of that committee…

Langston- Thanks Mel…..(smiles)….I am just so excited….I’m fixing to go tell Starr…..(excited)…..oh….and Dorian…we have to set a shopping day…..

Dorian- (laughs)…day….what about a shopping week…….

Langston- ok….I’ll leave it to you…..(laughing)
cher62
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 08:30 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks! You are off to a great start and of course I want to see what happens next! Again, I appreciate you taking the time to offer the diversion.

--------------------
"I've worked with many a fine actress in the course of my journey, but none more remarkable than Ms. Strasser. Brilliant and utterly brave, with the work ethic of a warrior. I would love to come back and work with her again." - A Martinez, OLTL Examiner, 12/09
divafan
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 08:56 PM

Chapter 2
(PREPARING FOR TRIP)
Laboulaie- kitchen

Dorian- Blair….have you seen that blue luggage bag?

Blair- I thought you were finished packing….you have enough bags for a month’s stay..

Dorian- (sarcastically) Well…excuse me if I like to be prepared….anyway….I am planning on staying out there for a week….I mean Mel is going to be gone….and its not like you have time for your aunt anymore since Jon….so I’m just going to take this week and enjoy myself….

Blair- that’s great…you deserve it….How long was Mel planning on staying in Ohio with Dorothy….

Dorian- he said about a week but…it may be a little longer….I don’t mind because their relationship has really been strained….this time together maybe what they need…..

Blair- well….it seems that the more reasonable solution would be for her to come to Llanview and spend time with her father….he was presumed dead for years….I would think that would be a wake up call for her…..

Dorian- I am sure that any way she could get Mel away from me is well worth her time and effort….but I really don’t mind…..distance makes the heart grow fonder….so in the end…I still win….not Dorothy….

Blair- So…..is Herb going to be in New York?

Dorian- why would he be?

Blair- well…it is some legal stuff…..and he has been helping Langston with it….and you will be there alone….without Mel…

Dorian- stop it! Stop it! Now you know that if Mel gets an inkling that that is even a possibility….he would be beside himself….

Blair- Ha! So you have thought about it…..or……are you planning it…….could that be why you are so calm about Mel going to Ohio with Dorothy….

Dorian- First of all….I have left Llanview plenty of times without Mel to assist Cassie and Adrianna…so why would I have a problem with him doing the same for his daughter….and second of all….I respect my marriage to Mel….I would not plan a secret rendezvous with Herb in New York…..my focus is on Langston…this is an important moment for her…Blair…

Blair- Dorian….I was just joking with you…..I realize that this is a great opportunity for Langston….(hesistates)…

Dorian- anyways…..I haven’t even talked to Herb since Langston received her invitation……have you?

Blair- I plead the fifth……apparently Herb is a taboo subject with you….so I am not going to upset you anymore by bringing his name up……..(gets up smiling)….gotta go…….(kisses her on cheek)….love you….

(Later in the day)
Mel walks into the patio with a bouquet of flowers….

Dorian- (shocked) oh my…what are these for….what is the occasion…

Mel- I just felt like giving these to my beautiful wife…..I just want to remind her of how much I love you and going to miss you…..

Dorian- Oh sweetheart….they are beautiful….and I am going to miss you too….(she kisses him)….but you know…maybe after all this….we can plan a trip….just the two of us…..

Mel- just the two of us…..(kisses her)….I love the sound of that…..

Dorian- I got a question….

Mel- sure…ask away….

Dorian- How would you feel about….me getting involved with Buchanan Enterprises….again

Mel- why would you do that….I thought you hated the Buchanan’s….especially after they finagled you out of BE….

Dorian- yes….true….but…there can possibly be an opportunity for me….to get the company back…..

Mel- (sighs)….Dorian…..a takeover…..is not an opportunity…..it’s a forceful manipulation…….

Dorian- (angry)…I didn’t say it was a takeover!

Mel- no…you didn’t….you said opportunity……come on….Dorian…I know that the Buchanan’s didn’t knock on your door and say….Dorian, would you like to run Buchanan Enterprises……

Dorian- I knew you wouldn’t look at this with an open mind…….

Mel- honey…..listen….don’t you have enough on your plate right now….

Dorian- Mel….for the short time that I had that company…..I felt that I had finally reached that goal….to provide for my families future….my whole family…..this was going to be a legacy that I would leave for them…for this family…..

Mel- but Dorian….it is not your legacy…it is the Buchanan’s legacy….more specifically….it’s Asa’s legacy to his family….and honey…you have accomplished so much already…..your girls they are extremely proud of you……(hugging her)….and I am too….so very proud…..

Dorian- you know….it’s just the two of us right now…..Langston and Starr just left….Blair took the kids to the circus…

Mel- hmmm….so what were you thinking…..

Dorian- I don’t know….but we are going to be away from each other for a week…..that’s a long time….to sleep in a bed alone…..so we may want to make this last day very productive……

Mel- (unbuttons her blouse)-I totally agree….(kisses her passionately)…I think we better make our way to the bedroom…

Dorian- (returns his kisses)…..(laughing)…nah…forget the bedroom…I’m feeling a little adventurous today….

Mel- (smiles)….I love adventure….(laughs)

In Bahamas…..
Lady- why do you keep pining over this man?

Sicily (lady in photo)- Mila…you don’t understand….we were together for three years….we were planning a future together….

Mila- but it was all under false pretense…he didn’t know who he was….the man was in a plane crash and lost his memory….he didn’t know his own name…he told you Murray…and his name was Mel…Mel Hayes….

Sicily- (angry) he lost his memory but not his ability to be love and give love and that’s what he gave me….you can’t tell me that what we shared wasn’t real….

Mila- (sighs)…no I can’t tell you that…..but I can tell you that it is over….he has went back to his family….and his life as a journalist….you have no way of contacting him or locating him….it’s over…Sicily…it is time to go on with your life….I am sure that he doesn’t have any recollections of you…

Sicily- no….it is not over….(pulls out a newspaper)….this man on the front page…..I’ve seen him before….I’ve talked to him when Murray…I mean Mel…first went back to the states….with his family…..

Mila- o.k…..so he knows him….he was a prize winning journalist…..I am sure everyone knew about his return from the dead….

Sicily- yes…..but….I seen him again….several months ago…..

Mila- what is he saying….and how do you seem to meet up with this man….does he have family over here….

Sicily- (shows her the paper)…the paper says he’s a US Senator…but he never told me that….he visits the café ….he says he enjoys the food….but it’s more….I think he wants to tell me something…

Mila- Even if he did and its about Mel…..you can’t even afford to go to the states….you especially couldn’t afford to live there….you would have to find a job and even then….could you afford to have a suitable lifestyle…you would be a fish out of water…

Sicily- I have a savings..it will get me there….anyway..it shouldn’t be that hard to find a job……and maybe…maybe…this senator might help me….

Mila- are you thinking rationally……why would this senator foot your bill in the states….he doesn’t know you……

Sicily- I have a feeling that he does…..
rileyanne
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 09:09 PM

Member No.: 3,458

Thanks for the story. I love your creativity.

--------------------
user posted image

"I see Dorian as barely suppressed rage. She is fire and ice. She is a knockout. She is like Evita, but thinks she is Jackie O. She is like Anne Boleyn who can cause a man to dismantle a church, but next want her to lose her head." - Rileyanne, 11.24.09
divafan
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 09:34 PM

Thanks so much! It's just my way of escaping the "death pen" of Ron C. biggrin.gif Dorian is such a complex character..there's so much life left in this character besides being a newbie prop...I just don't see why TPTB don't see this...but oh well.
divafan
Posted: Sep 27 2009, 10:33 AM

Chapter 3
(In Washington, D.C.)
(Herb’s D.C. office)

Herb- (phone rings)- Hello….Callison speaking…

Langston- Hi…Herb…how are you?

Herb- I’m fine Langston…..getting ready for the conference

Langston- yes…yes I am….we are leaving in the morning…I know you said call when you get there but I guess I am a little nervous….Starr and I are at the country club but it kind of fell on my mind…..

Herb- honey…there is no reason to be nervous….

Langston- what if I am not cut out to be a lawyer?

Herb- well…guess what…then you will find out early in your life….a lot of people end up waiting till they are older to realize their calling…..if you get there and realize it is not for you…then just take this opportunity as a new experience in your life….but Langston….regardless of the outcome….enjoy every day…every moment..

Langston- that is the same advice Dorian gave me…..

Herb- (laughs) Dorian and I agreeing…..then that must mean that we are right….. again….have fun with this…o.k.

Langston- I will…..oh…will you be able to come to New York….I really want you to be at some of the events since D.C. is not too far from New York……

Herb- I…I don’t know…..I might be able to come to the debate…..but…I…Langston..I don’t want to cause any problems with Mel and Dorian…..he may not be comfortable with me hanging around…..

Langston- that shouldn’t be a problem…he is not coming….he will be in Ohio with his daughter for a week….and I am sure Dorian wouldn’t mind the company……

Herb- (concerned look)….why do I get the feeling that you are not really nervous…..but just wanted to give me that bit of information….

Langston- (laughs) I am really nervous…..but I know that Dorian misses you…...(hesitates)….oh…I think Starr is finish with her Tennis match so I will talk to you later….

Herb- o.k….have a safe trip and call me when you get there…..

(Palace Hotel)
Dorian and Blair are be seated at the Palace Hotel Restaurant when they see Clint and Nora sitting at a corner table. Blair notices that Dorian is staring in their direction.

Blair- you know…Dorian..we don’t have to eat here if you would like to go somewhere else…

Dorian- (looking shocked)..Blair…I know why you are saying that but I am fine…Clint and I are over and I have Mel..my husband back. It is just hard to get over what Mrs. Goody two shoes Nora pulled by blackmailing me out of the company. I had such wonderful ideas ….but oh well….once again…the Buchanans won..(smiling sarcastically)

Blair- I wouldn’t say they won…if Nora would have pursued that case against you then you would be in prison right now….Mel would have came home to find his wife in prison, Langston would be in foster care or with Ray, and we…we would be totally lost….so…hey…look on the bright side….(cell phone rings)
As Blair talks on the phone, Dorian begins to reminisce about her conversation with Ryan Hillman. She is in deep thought when Blair interrupts…

Blair- Dorian! Dorian!

Dorian- oh…yeah..I’m sorry…what did you say dear?

Blair- (laughing)…I need to go pick up Jack from the library..and I was telling you that I will see you at home later…(pause)..what is on your mind?

Dorian- nothing…really…you go ahead…I’m going to stay here and finish my drink and I wiill talk to you later…

Blair looks at her suspiciously and then leaves. Once Blair is out of sight, Dorian glances at Clint and Nora appearing to have a joyous moment. She takes out her cell phone and calls Herb.

Herb- Callison speaking

Dorian- (hesistates)…Herb..how are you…

Herb- (smiling) well hello…I am fine…especially since I hear your voice….how is everything in Llanview…

Dorian- umm…it’s fine…look…I..really called to…ask you a favor..

Herb- o.k….what is it?

Dorian- well…I don’t know how to ask you this…but…

Herb- Dorian…just ask….you never had a problem asking me anything….so what’s the problem?

Dorian- I need you to get in touch with…Emmanuel… I need to talk to him….about a business venture that I heard….

Herb- (upset)…Hell No! No way….you are not fixing to get involved with anything dealing with Emmanuel…the Corelli’s….nothing….

Dorian- (angry)…how dare you dictate what I do or who I involve in my business transactions….if you don’t want to help me get in touch with him….that is fine…but don’t ever make the mistake of telling me who I can work with…. (noticing that she is getting loud in the restaurant..she begins to lower her voice)

Herb- (shakes his head)…maybe you didn’t hear me the first time….involving yourself with the Corelli’s or anything associated with them is dangerous….so I am asking you…no I am telling you…to let this go….whatever it is?

Dorian- (laughing) I can’t believe you…..have you forgotten who you are talking to here……you have been on the frontlines of their organization for years…but you are trying to dictate my relationship with Emmanuel….

Herb- (frustrated)…o.k…Dorian…what is it that you need…..money….a partner in the business….what…whatever it is ….I am sure we can find a way to accomplish your goal without involving the likes of Emmanuel…..

Dorian- fine…Herb….fine…I really don’t want to talk to you about this right now…it is obvious that you are not willing to help me….so…goodbye… (hangs up)….(frustrated)…
cher62
Posted: Sep 27 2009, 10:51 AM

Administrator

Dorian- (looking shocked)..Blair…I know why you are saying that but I am fine…Clint and I are over and I have Mel..my husband back. It is just hard to get over what Mrs. Goody two shoes Nora pulled by blackmailing me out of the company. I had such wonderful ideas ….but oh well….once again…the Buchanans won..(smiling sarcastically)

Hehehe. I love Dorian. I like where you are headed with this.

--------------------
"I've worked with many a fine actress in the course of my journey, but none more remarkable than Ms. Strasser. Brilliant and utterly brave, with the work ethic of a warrior. I would love to come back and work with her again." - A Martinez, OLTL Examiner, 12/09
rileyanne
Posted: Sep 27 2009, 11:46 AM

Member No.: 3,458

This is fun --thanks for the story!

--------------------
user posted image

"I see Dorian as barely suppressed rage. She is fire and ice. She is a knockout. She is like Evita, but thinks she is Jackie O. She is like Anne Boleyn who can cause a man to dismantle a church, but next want her to lose her head." - Rileyanne, 11.24.09
divafan
Posted: Sep 27 2009, 03:41 PM

Chapter 4
(New York)

Dorian and Langston walk into their suite…

Langston- Wow!!! This is crazy cool……(runs to the window)…look at this view of New York…..this is beautiful… I can’t believe the conference is paying for all of this…..this is beautiful..

Dorian- yes…yes…it is….(sits down)

Langston- what is wrong….you don’t like the hotel….

Dorian- Oh…no….I love it…..I love this hotel…it’s exquisite….. it’s just….well….I’ve had a lot of memories in New York…that’s all….

Langston- good or bad…..memories….

Dorian- (smiles)…they….were…..good….really…good…

Langston- you want to talk about it……

Dorian- actually….no….we are here for you….not me….give me that folder…..let’s see what is first on your agenda…..

Langston- I see there is a meet and greet at the majesty room at 1:00 p.m. and then a dinner with the committee members tonight…..and interviews start in the morning…..

Dorian- hey…I am proud of you….no matter what the outcome….now come on….let the fun begin….

(Day 2 in New York)
Dorian is waiting in the hallway of the committee room waiting for Langston. She decides to call Mel to check on him and Dorothy.

Mel- Hello….beautiful…

Dorian- Hi….I was calling to check on everything…..how is Dorothy…

Mel- she’s fine…just getting ready for the birthday bash….and she’s been showing me off to some of her co-workers…..(pause) it’s really been nice…. So…how is Langston…

Dorian- she is nervous….but I think she’ll do fine…she is doing the committee interview right now….it is really wonderful Mel….the conference has our every need taken care of….it’s marvelous….I just wish you could be here…..

Mel- I know… me too…

Dorian- oh….I think Langston is coming out…..

Mel- Ok….give her a hug for me….and I love you…..

Dorian- O.k…give Dorothy my love…and I love you too….bye baby…

Langston- woah….(seems overwhelmed)

Dorian- (excited) so…..how did it go?

Langston- It was….It was pretty indept….but I thought before I spoke….I feel as if I gave some good responses…..

Dorian- I am sure you did great….come on….let’s get out of here…..(turns around because she hears a familiar voice)

Langston- (excited)…Herb….you made it!

Herb- (hugs Langston)…yeah….I wanted to check on you and since I was in New York..I decided to set up a meeting with the mayor…might as well handle some business since I am here….and Dorian…how are you? (he hugs her but he feels the tension)

Dorian- I am fine….but why are you here?

Herb- I just said….

Dorian- I know what you said but….

Langston- wait…..I…asked him to come if he had time…..

Dorian- you shouldn’t have done that….Herb is busy man….(visibly upset)

Herb- Langston…..can you wait out here for a moment……I want to talk to Dorian…. (walks to a secluded entranceway)……what is wrong with you? Why were you so hard on Langston?

Dorian- tell me Herb…..did she really call and invite you or you invited yourself…..

Herb-(upset)…She called me and asked me to come to some of the events…..and I…you know…maybe I shouldn’t have even came….actually…I guess I need to rethink this relationship with Langston….apparently it is causing conflict between you and I and believe me that is not my purpose… I will just tell her that something came up and I have to head back to D.C…..I don’t want to fight with you…I really don’t(begins to walk away)

Dorian- (grabs his arm)…wait…. I don’t want to fight with you either….

Herb- well…what’s the problem…I thought we solved all our problems before I left Llanview…I assumed we were fine….

Dorian- (frustrated) we did….it’s just that Mel is not here….but if Langston called you then I am sure you know that…. (coming to a realization)…you two are manipulating me….and I don’t like it!

Herb-I am not going to let you put blame on Langston…she just thought that you may want some company…(pause)…(sighs)….I admit….I guess coming here wasn’t the smartest thing to do….especially without your knowledge…..I..do understand why you would be upset with me….

Dorian- (sighs)… I…am not upset with you….I’m just upset with…myself…for feeling happy that you are here….. (hesitates) so….how long are you going to be in New York?

Herb- …not long at all…I actually had to move some things around to be here….I’ll just stay to see the debate tomorrow and I’m going back to D.C….

Dorian- o.k….Langston will be very happy that you are there….(looks over at Langston who appears sad)….I think I owe her an apology (walks over to Langston who is sitting on the bench in the hallway)

Langston- (stands up)…o.k. I was wrong…I was way out of line….I knew Mel wasn’t going to be here so I called Herb and encouraged him to come…..

Dorian- yes…you were out of line… but…it’s o.k….….I shouldn’t have snapped at you like that…..(looks at Herb)…and…I am glad….very glad that Herb is here….

Herb- well…what about I take you two to lunch……and then you can tell me about the interview….

Dorian- sounds like a plan….let’s go…..
Rocquie
Posted: Sep 27 2009, 09:17 PM

Member No.: 3,456

DIVAFAN thank you so much for this fabulous fan fiction. I am really enjoying it so far and have that warm and fuzzy feeling I used to get from Herb/Dorian scenes. I love the little details too, so many of which we don't see in the writing today. Blair giving Dorian a kiss and telling her she loves her now and then, Dorian and Langston discussing her future goals (it's been a while), etc. I'm enjoying the connection to the "Correlli's" and the upcoming jealousy of Mel and Herb over Dorian. Fun stuff, thanks!!! Very timely; much needed therapy for all of us!
cher62
Posted: Sep 27 2009, 10:33 PM

Administrator

Very timely; much needed therapy for all of us!

Amen. Amen. I miss Herb when I read this.

--------------------
divafan
Posted: Sep 28 2009, 07:04 AM

Chapter 5
(walking into the hotel room)

Langston- I am full……that little place was nice….have you been there before Herb…
Herb- Actually…Dorian and I use to go there all the time….we came to New York a lot when we were married…

Langston- (looks at Dorian with a grin)….oh…so that was some of the good memories of New York….

Dorian- yes…they were…smarty pants…. We spent a lot of time in New York…it’s a busy but yet…exquisity city….

Langston – (cell phone rings)….Hello…. oh…you are ready…o.k….I’ll meet you downstairs…. (hangs up)…Dorian…the shuttle is ready to take us for our tour…..

Dorian- oh….so soon….they really have your schedule tight….(looks at watch) …well how long is it….

Langston- they said it’s about two hours….it is not mandatory….I could stay with you and we could do something together…

Dorian- No…you go ahead…..you will be with that crew for the rest of the week so you need to be social…get to know them….you all have fun….and be careful…..
Langston- I will….bye…..love you….(turns around)….Herb….if I don’t see you when I get back….thanks again for coming…..

Herb- you are very welcome……

(Langston leaves)

Herb- (uncomfortable)….I guess I better leave too…..I am sure you are tired anyway…

Dorian- um..not really…(long pause) Herb.....I think I owe you an apology…..

Herb- no..you don’t…I understand that you were upset…I should have told you that I was coming….

Dorian- No…not that…but about hanging up on you the other day….I know that you were just trying to look out for me….but…I.I’m a big girl…I can handle myself….

Herb- (places his hands on her shoulders)….Dorian…sit down…we need to talk…..(sighs)…I don’t doubt that you can handle yourself…it’s just…that I know firsthand that the Corelli’s world….the money…power…dominance…are enticing….so enticing that once you get in…it’s hard to get out….it’s like…like a drug…you try it to see what it’s like…it makes you feel good…and you can’t stop…because you want that feeling…all the time….

Dorian- but…you…stopped…right? You walked away….(curiously)…

Herb- yes…yes…I did…but I was allowed to walk away because of
Emmanuel….because of our bond……..but…(looking down)…Sonny…wasn’t going to let me walk away….the day he was killed…in my suite…I saw it in his eyes….before the gunshots…baby….I just want you to understand that I don’t want you to go down that path…there is no one time involvement with these people….it will come around again….it may take weeks…months…maybe years……

Dorian- so…is it really over for you….it’s been…months…..

Herb- Right now……I’m happy….don’t get me wrong…(looking at her with desire)…there are still things in my life..that are missing…but..overall…I am satisfied at where I am in my life….and I’m not going back to my involvement with the Corelli’s…my family…my public…my peers…has continously brushed aside the accusations…the rumors….that has plaqued me for yearsI ….so…yes…it’s over…I would die before I go back…Emmanuel knows that…he accepts that…my political career is my focus…

Dorian- (smiling)…I always knew you had it in you….the ambition to be the best….i always envisioned you at this point….a powerful…respected…politician…

Herb- yeah…maybe..if I would have followed that ambition sooner…I would not have lost you……

Dorian- (shakes her head)….oh…Herb…It wasn’t about……

Herb- wait….you don’t have to say it…..I shouldn’t have…made that statement…I’m sorry…o.k……(silence)….and..anyway…I better get back to my hotel…after I watch Langston’s debate in the morning , I am going over to meet with the mayor so I want to be prepared…..(leans toward her and kisses her on the cheek)…so..I’ll see you..and Langston tommorow…

Dorian- sure..o.k. (Herb is walking toward the door and Dorian follows behind him)….Herb….(hesitates)…don’t go….(Herb looks at her with astonishment)…I mean…can’t you stay….just a little while….at least until Langston gets back…..It’s been a while since we’ve….since we’ve spent time together….

Herb- (suspicously)….umm…Dorian….I don’t think your marriage constitutes spending time with an ex-husband as appropriate….

Dorian- true..but that is a fact that you knew that before you came to New York

Herb- (smiles)….you got me there (long pause)… (sits down on the sofa and motions for her to sit next to him)….o.k..I’m game…what do you want to talk about…

Dorian- (looking at Herb solemnly)…o.k……(nervously)….well…Cassie…she told me that Gigi and Shane had went with you to New Orleans last weekend….I am sure that it was fun…..

Herb- (sighs and looks at her questionably)…(pauses)…yeah…it was nice….it wasn’t Mardi Gras..but it’s a beautiful city…still have a lot of rebuilding to do…but we are still fighting for funding to get that done…

Dorian- it is a beautiful city….I need to plan a trip there…soon…(she looks toward the window)…

Herb- (sighs) ….hey…(grabs her hand)…I realize that you are uncomfortable with Gigi....and theres no law that says that you have to accept her or even give a damn about the mere existence of the situation……but…I do thank you for being cordial to her

Dorian- oh….is that what she told you…that I have been….cordial to her?

Herb- hmm….from the way you say that….I am assuming that you would like to elaborate on this…(pause)…o.k…let me have it….

Dorian- Herb….I…I…can honestly say that I have accepted the fact that you had an affair with Karen….don’t get me wrong, I am hoping that the alcohol was a major catalyst…..but I’ve forgiven you…if not I wouldn’t be sitting here with you ….

Herb- I think there’s a but…

Dorian-but….it is hard to see Gigi….it is hard to see a daughter that my husband produced with another woman while we were married…on a regular basis….

Herb- well….once again…I apologize…for that moment of weakness…things should have been handled another way….

Dorian- We can’t undo the past….we can reminisce and regret….but it can’t be undone….and something positive did come out of it……you have a daughter….another daughter…..you were always at your best in father mode…(laughing)….

Herb- (smiling)…it’s strange……with Cassie…we formed a bond…at an early age…I knew her likes…her dislikes…I was there for the first boyfriend….first heartbreak…first job….but with Gigi…I’ve missed all that…it’s like I don’t know where to begin….was it like that with Adrianna?

Dorian- oh…wee…with Adrianna…it was difficult for me also…first I had to get past the reasoning that I allowed someone else to raise her….I still don’t think she quite understands me…my life… I think it’s even harder to make her see that she is as important to me as Cassie or Blair….. I am sure Gigi is fighting those same issues with your relationship with Cassie….

Herb- yeah…she is….(shaking his head)…

Dorian- what’s wrong

Herb-we…are quite a pair….the moment I walked into the courtroom to finalize our divorce, I never would of thought years later we would be sitting next to each other having this type of conversation…..

Dorian- (smiling)…..our friendship….it’s wonderful…so pure… ….I just wish Mel could understand that…instead of being so obnoxious about our relationship…

Herb- Mel’s a smart man….he knows that I want his wife… (Dorian appears shocked and uncomfortable)… Why the surprised look…..I’ve never kept that a secret from you…and Mel feels threaten by that….any man would feel that way….based on the circumstances….

Dorian- but I’ve made it clear to Mel that I am committed to our marriage….

Herb- I agree….you are committed to your marriage….as long as you are in the presence of Mel….

Dorian- (angry)…how dare you say that….I have never cheated on Mel…of course I did go on with my life when he was assumed dead…but since he’s been back…and we redone our vows….I have totally committed myself to him….

Herb- If you are so committed to Mel, why did you ask me to stay with you….

Dorian- (getting up abruptly and appearing frustrated)…because…I was lonely….I was bored…and just wanted some company…that’s all…(walks over to the window and peers at the view)

Herb- (gets up and stands next to her as they both look at the view)…O.k…I’ll buy that…for now…(pause)….so…honestly…how are you and Mel doing….if you don’t mind me asking….

Dorian- hmm….(hesistation)….I do mind….because for some reason…I always feel obligated to tell you the truth…

Herb- well….you remember how the saying goes….the truth shall set you free….
Dorian- so once I am set free…then what….are you going to be waiting in the wings to scoop me up….to pick up where Mel left off…trying to run my life….I don’t need anyone else trying to dictate what is best for me…..

Herb- dictate? You have been using that word quite a lot lately! (confused)…I do not try to run your life….I suggest things…but I thought that is what friends do…..(long pause)….and where is this coming from anyway….

Dorian- (frustrated)….look…I don’t know…I just have a lot on my mind….o.k…just forget that I said anything…

Herb- I’m going to make a lucky guess here….and say that you are still considering this business venture with the Corelli’s……(Dorian looks guilty)….oh…Dorian……what exactly does this business involve?

Dorian- see….that is what I am talking about……(sarcastically)…ohhhh….Dorian…..(angry) I don’t need the judgemental attitude from you Herb….and honestly….who can you judge…..

Herb- you know….things were going so wonderful…..I really don’t know what has happened here (appearing confused)….all I asked was how were you and Mel….and now I’m the one getting attacked…..

Dorian- Herb….look…maybe you need to go…I am sure Langston will be back soon….and I don’t want her to get the wrong idea….about me and you….

Herb- (stares at her in disbelief)…sure….(he picks up his jacket from the sofa and walks toward the door)….

Dorian- (walking toward the door)…you are coming to the debate tommorow?
Herb- that is the reason I am New York….I promised her that I would be there…..so I will see you….at the debate…..(he kisses her on the cheek and walks out of the door).
Rocquie
  Posted: Sep 28 2009, 03:13 PM

Member No.: 3,456

xoxoxox divafan! Thanks again for more bittersweet nostalgia. Dorian and Herb in deep conversation like this is the equivalent of total comfort food for me! Really! French fries and Ice Cream! Thanks! As stated before, much needed . Why can't you write for the show or coach RC and gang? Please?

I really like the story....it's been awhile since I read fan fiction and enjoyed it.
divafan
Posted: Sep 28 2009, 05:57 PM

Thank you so much for your encouraging comments! I have always loved the character of Dorian and was totally enthralled with the writing involving her during the 80's. I recall being so captivated by the dynamics and complexities of Dorian and Herb's relationship during this time period. Tony and Robin was definitely in sync with each other....and it showed onscreen. Since the writers at OLTL don't seem to care about this character anymore (other than a story prop), I decided I would show my appreciation to Robin and Dorian by putting my ideas on paper. It also helps me DEAL with my frustration at what they are doing to Robin. Anyway, I am happy that you are enjoying it...I hope I don't disappoint smile.gif
divafan
Posted: Sep 28 2009, 06:17 PM

The Alliances Begin........

Chapter 6
Next Morning

(Harrisburg, PA….Herb’s office)

Laina(Herb’s secretary)- Hello…how may I help you?

Sicily- yes….I wanted to speak with the Senator Callison…
Laina- ma’am…..the senator is not available right now….is there anything that I can assist you with?

Sicily- well no….I really need to talk with him….it’s important….when will he be available….

Barbara- His schedule has been really hectic lately….. he probably won’t be back in this office until next week.

Sicily- this office? Oh…well maybe I can just catch him at his other office….where is it located?….

Laina- (looks at Sicily suspiciously)….it’s located in DC ma’am….most senators have two headquarters…one in their home state and the other in DC but most of his meetings are scheduled through this office (hesitates)… ….if you tell me what this is regarding….I will be sure to notify him today so we can get his meetings scheduled….that is what I am here for….

Sicily- I understand ma’am….but…I don’t think I will be able to stay in this city much longer…I have to move on…I was just kind of hoping to speak with Senator Callison today since I was here….

Laina-I see…well, if you ever in town again, feel free to stop by….have a good day…

(New York- morning)
Dorian and Langston Hotel room

Dorian- Langston! What time is it? Why didn’t you wake me
Langston- I was just letting you rest…..you seemed real restless last night……were you having a nightmare?

Dorian- (appearing uncomfortable)…no…I’m not sure what was the problem…..maybe it was just the change in scenery…(smiling)

Langston-(smiling)…so…did you and Herb have a good time……

Dorian- (shocked)…what do you mean a good time?…….

Langston- Come on…..Dorian…..I am not 10…..I am sure that he didn’t leave as soon as I left….

Dorian- (concerned)…..well…no…we talked…..(pauses)…(sighs)…Langston…I think that you are getting the wrong idea about Herb and I….honey…we..are friends…real good friends but that is all it will ever be….I know that you were hoping that this trip would yield different results…but you have to understand that Mel is my husband…he is my future….

Langston- Do you love Mel?

Dorian- (uncomfortable)…..yes…yes…I love him Langston….(pause)…honey…you are young…and I know right now…things look so easy….but its not….you see…I lost Herb....I lost our marriage…our family because I pursued my past….I had this man at home that adored me….adored my daughter….but I was blinded by the idea of reliving my past with David Renaldi…..and in the end….I didn’t have either one…..and this situation with Herb and Mel…..it’s déjà vu…..I don’t want to loose Mel by pursuing my past with Herb…I can’t….I won’t allow it to happen….

Langston- but it’s not déjà vu…..David did not return your feelings……but Herb…he loves you…when you were kidnapped…..he…risked his life for you…..he’s not like David….

Dorian- (puts her hand on her face)…sweetheart…..I thank you for wanting me to have a fairytale life….but it’s only in the storybooks…..life is full of sacrificies….
Langston- so…basically…you are sacrificing your happiness because of mistakes you made in the past….

Dorian- I wouldn’t call being married to Mel a sacrifice…..I am happy with Mel…and my family….Mel is what I need…he is what our family need……

Langston- (smile)..if you are happy….then I am happy….

Dorian- (smiling)…yes…I am….so stop worrying…..(pause)…but there is one thing…

Langston- what?

Dorian- ….everybody is not as understanding as you are about me and Herb’s friendship….so when we get back to Llanview…please don’t mention that he came to New York….

Langston- ….what happens in New York….stays in New York….

Dorian- what I am going to do with you?

Langston- you can start by practing the debate with me…….

Dorian- (laughing)….no problem….

(In Ohio)

Mel- (phone rings)-Hello…Mel speaking

Chance- Mel…..how is everything…..

Mel- Chance….everything is great…..I am enjoying spending time with my daughter…..so what is going on….I sense a big scoop in your voice…(laughs)

Chance- I think this is more than a big scoop Mel…..I have been in Florida and while I was there I been doing a little investigating…you know on the Corelli’s….Callison….

Mel- what did you find out…..

Chance- well my sources tell me that Herb has received over 25 million dollars in funds from the Corelli family…this has occurred over the last 10 years….
Mel- that’s strange….why is there never a money trail from the Corelli’s to him…..other than old legal fees…..

Chance- he didn’t graduate at the top of his class for nothing….he is making this trail disappear and it’s obvious that he is not doing it by himself…..oh….and I found out that he also orchestrated the release of Julius McConathy…

Mel- who was that?

Chance- come on Mel…..you remember…he was the guy in Mexico who was charged with multiple counts of drug trafficking, criminial threats….he also had two murder charges but evidence disappeared so those charges were dropped…..Herb had several meeting with the district attorneys office in Mexico on his behalf…..

Mel- oh yes….Julius worked for Sonny Corelli for years….

Chance- also….I got another doozy….but I can’t tell you yet until I find out more…..but I may have found out who the leader of this rival mafia is that kidnapped your wife…..

Mel-(worried)…they….still exist….I thought that the feds say they were dismantled…..

Chance- from what I’ve been hearing…..they are resurfacing…..

Mel- which means they could go after Dorian again…..dammit

Chance- why would they go after Dorian….I thought they were just leverage to use to get to you....and then Herb…

Mel- (sighs) Dorian knows more than she is saying……she is protecting Callison….I can’t believe that this is coming up again…..

Chance- I hate to tell you….but it is….unless…..

Mel- unless what….

Chance- by taking Callison down….we can bring attention to this….it will bring the mafia to the forefront…..and that is what they want to prevent…..they don’t want to be outed…

Mel- I know…I know….look..I might possibly cut my trip short here….I..will back in Llanview in a day or two….I will call you…we can set up a meeting to discuss o.k…..

Chance- no problem….I will be waiting for your call……(hangs up)

Mel- Dam you Callison…..you just seem to be a permanent thorn in my side……

Chapter 7
(New York)
Sam (associate)- hey boss….what’s up….

Emmanuel- we have to do damage control……we have some people trying to rat around the organization….I can’t let that happen…..

Sam- who is it?

Emmanuel- Chance Russell and possibly Mel Hayes……

Sam- wait a minute…Mel Hayes again….that’s that cocky journalist who resides in Pennsylvania… but who is this Chance dude….

Emmanuel- some wide eyed reporter looking for a big break…..I hate to give him what he is asking for but my hands are tied….and I am contemplating on taking care of our Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Hayes…. I told Dorian to keep her husband away from Herb….away from our organization but she couldn’t do that….depending on what he knows….he may be joining his protégé…

Sam- Emmanuel….I thought Herb was no longer assisting us…..

Emmanuel- he’s not…..but he is still part of this family…and I am not going to let anyone destroy him….and face it….by destroying him….they will get to us….

Sam- no problem…I hear you boss…..how soon you want it done…..

Emmanuel- asap…..oh…Sam….make sure that it happens where no one else gets hurt…..they have made enemies of me….no one else should have to suffer for that……

Sam- I got it….what about Hayes….you need him taken care of too…..

Emmanuel- no…not right now….that Russell kid has the information and he is planning on giving it to Hayes ….. right now…Hayes doesn’t have anything…..but if he keeps digging….(laughs)…let’s just say he’ll be digging his own grave….

Sam- how do you know that no one else is involved…..what about Mel’s wife….Dorian….he could possibly informed her of his information…

Emmanuel- I want her life spared……Don’t touch her….she is loyal to Herb….and as long as she is loyal to Herb….she is loyal to us….

Sam- (laughs) not to contradict you boss…..but how far is her loyalty going to go if you kill her husband…..

Emmanuel- don’t worry about it…I will handle Dorian…..if Mel does happen to get in our way…. you will do it so well that she will never know who is responsible…..and I'm sure her hurt will be taken away soon enough……

(Later in the day in New York)
Langston and Dorian arrive back at the hotel. They are both tired from shopping for hours.

Dorian- I am beat…(taking off her shoes)..

Langston- oh…no…not the queen of shopping……(laughing)….do you think we spent enough money…(looking at the bags)…

Dorian- no…not nearly enough…(laughs)…

Langston- well…I don’t think I want to see another store for a while….I’m going to take a long hot bath….unless you want to take one first….

Dorian- oh…no..honey..you go ahead…I have a few things to take care of so you go ahead…..(Langston goes into the bedroom and Dorian gets up to make sure she has went into the bathroom. She takes out a piece of paper from her purse that has Emmanuel Corelli’s phone number.… Before she left Llanview, she had found old phone records in which Emmanuel had called her during Herb’s arrest. After much networking, she finally got in contact with Emmanuel. Dorian had called Emmanuel this morning to set up a meeting time…she informed him that she would call him this evening to set a time to discuss her business proposal. Dorian glances back at the bedroom door before dialing the number. Guilt begans to take over her for a moment because she feels as if she is betraying Mel…He is not happy about her pursuing anything that has to deal with Buchanan Enterprises…and he would be even more livid to know what extent her quest has taken her..... She also feels guilt for going against Herb’s wishes about getting involved with Emmanuel but he said himself…Emmanuel is different….and anyway…she is doing this for Cassie…Adrianna…and Langston…for her Cramer women…they will be able to have a secure future…a legacy…. Mel and Herb would never understand how important that is for her….

Dorian- (dials the phone)…sighs

Emmanuel- Yeah…

Dorian- (pauses)…hi…this Dorian…I am calling you back to set a time….and place for our meeting….

Emmanuel- Meet me in the parking garage in 20 minutes….the black limo will be waiting for you….if you are not there….it leaves….

Dorian- I willl be there….I guarantee you…see you in 20 minutes…. (hangs up)….(she leaves a note for Langston and heads toward the door. She looks back at the room with hesitation. She takes a deep breath) What if Herb is right? What if there is no turning back? What if he is wrong? I will have Buchanan Enterprises back...(smiles)..I will be able to get the respect that has been due me....and just imagine the look on Clint's face when he finds out that I'm in control...again!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Image hosting by PhotobucketPages: (16) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0577 seconds · Archive
<
Find out re: "CHARITIES" supported by Robin Strasser. For music videos, episodes of Robin as Dorian, tributes, special appearances & video playlists, visit the "DIVA Gallery"
The Latest News
FEATURE of the Month
50 YEARS - A Lifetime Achievement

CLICK on image to find out why CAREER deserves EMMY recognition.

(Glide cursor over the scroll for PAUSE)

WEB ADDRESS for the DIVA board is:

rsdiva.com. Spread the WORD!!!!

OLMV benefits FINE ARTS in New Orleans. GO Here:

IN THE SPOTLIGHT:

"Baby M Movie"

CLICK below:

SUPPORT Robin Strasser. Visit the Diva for LIFE! page. GO HERE:

WATCH the mvid: "Bird on a Wire," in the Video Archives.

CLICK BELOW:

Call Robin's HOTLINE: (212) 414-5300 and follow her on TWITTER.

On 9.27.14 Walk of Fame was updated.
Click on the picture:

DON'T FORGET to SUPPORT Robin with her latest projects.

SITE of the Month
The DIVA's site of the month is:
Robin Strasser on TWITTER

Click on image. Follow Strasser.
Photo above by Steven Bergman.
">CELEBRATING 10 YEARS of DIVA