Red Bloom created by Agnostic Angel of the IF Skin Zone

Since 2006, DIVA has been a message board and online forum for fans of Emmy award-winning actress Robin Strasser. DISCLAIMER: Expressed views, video uploads by the DIVA board administrator represent support for the actress and do not by association or inclusion represent endorsement of projects or shows that feature Ms. Strasser. Posters on this board are free to express whatever they choose as long as Robin Strasser is respected. Lastly, opinions are those of the individual posters and independent of the actress.

Welcome to Diva. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. Guests are invited to sign the guestbook while vising the board. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Pulse - Melissa Ethridge

Strasser tweets on 1 year anniversary of Pulse night club murders: LIGHT A CANDLE-say a prayer-Whatever
you do, please take the time to remember the good people lost to the devastation and horror of hate!

Strasser: "...I'm 100% certain 99% of my 17.2 (twitter followers) are #BetteDavisFans"

FEATURED VIDEOS:

"ROBIN STRASSER - One Life to Live - Clip#2 1983"
"ROBIN STRASSER - OLTL - Dorian's Temper"

One Life Many Voices Sample Tracks

READ: Turning Leaves v3 + Lady in Red Short Stories
Unsavory Alliances + Make It REAL (Give Me Your Heart)

Celebrating 10 YEARS of DIVA.... On Twitter, Strasser announces home purchase; she keeps a home NYC, will be bi-coastal.... Prospect Park Lawsuit Dismissed... ABC Regains Rights to Canceled OLTL and AMC...Strasser Sells THOUSAND OAKS, CA Home... Currently residing in New York... A We LOVE Soaps special series: READ the story of AW's Steve, Rachel and Alice... The DIVA Board Salutes ROBIN STRASSER for her 50 YEARS in Daytime.... Strasser on 1.19.15: If being truthful means loss of friends or opp to spin I'll keep telling it straight-NO net-this is how birds fly:)... VISIT the My Big Fat Unasked For Opinion page on the "Official Website of Robin Strasser" .... Robin offers some marvelous inexpensive beauty tips.... Check it OUT!!! ... DIVA board GUESTS are invited to sign in: "GUESTBOOK"... FOLLOW Robin on TWITTER, call ROBIN's HOTLINE: 212-414-5300... Brilliant & Intimate: The Robin Strasser Official Website: "www.robinstrasser.net"... Read latest "FAN TALK interview"... Also, READ fan fictions "Make It Real" (Dorian/Ray), "The World They Never Saw" (Dorian, Addie and Melinda fan fiction) and "Unsavory Alliances" (Herb, Dorian, Mel).

Pages: (53) « First ... 51 52 [53]  ( Go to first unread post ) Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

SHOUT OUT
cher62
Posted: Feb 4 2017, 05:10 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Good News about Kassie DePaiva on World Cancer Day
user posted image
Kassie DePaiva@KassieDePaiva
Today is #WorldCancerDay and I'm grateful I can say I am cancer free. To all of you who battle cancer...fight on! Trust the journey!
04 February 17

Robin Strasser@robinstrasser
Sharing joy in OUR #KassieDePaiva's recovery! She was brave & positive throughout the challenges she faced-She's the BEST:) Love her so much
cher62
Posted: Feb 5 2017, 12:59 PM

Administrator

SOURCE= TheaterMania
Catch Hamilton's Schuyler Sisters on Tonight's Super Bowl Broadcast

user posted image

Tune in to the Super Bowl today, theater fans. Hamilton's three original Schuyler Sisters, Phillipa Soo, Renée Elise Goldsberry, and Jasmine Cephas Jones, will reunite to sing "America the Beautiful" during a televised pregame show.

The game, which will take place at the NRG Stadium in Houston, is scheduled to begin at 6:30pm EST. The New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons will go head to head at the Bowl, which will air on FOX. Read more
cher62
Posted: Feb 12 2017, 02:53 PM

Administrator

OT
SOURCE: New York Times
By Margalit Fox l February 12, 2017
user posted imageRIP Al Jarreau
Mar 12, 1940 – Februay 12, 2017

Al Jarreau, Singer Who Spanned Jazz, Pop and R&B Worlds, Dies at 76
user posted image

Al Jarreau, a versatile vocalist who sold millions of records and won numerous Grammys for his work in pop and R&B as well as his first love, jazz, died on Sunday in Los Angeles. He was 76.

His death was announced by his manager, Joe Gordon, who said Mr. Jarreau had been hospitalized for exhaustion two weeks ago.

A preacher’s son, Mr. Jarreau started singing in public as a boy but did not begin a full-time musical career until the late 1960s, when he was nearly 30. Before that, he had worked as a psychologist and rehabilitation counselor.
Read more
cher62
Posted: Feb 17 2017, 05:09 PM

Administrator

user posted image
Cramers front and center. Photo from
Kris Alderson's instagram. user posted image Cramer Moment

Also visit Michael Fairman's On Air/On Soaps
krisalderson
Magical day at @RobinStrasser 's w/ @kassiedepaiva & my mom☺️ Thank you for having us at your house and for giving me DORIAN LORD's portrait dress!😳😍❤️ #CramerWomen #OLTL
15 February 17
cher62
Posted: Mar 19 2017, 07:39 AM

Administrator

OT
SOURCE: New York Times
By Jon Pareles l March 19, 2017
user posted imageRIP Chuck Berry
Oct 18, 1926 - Mar 18, 2017

Chuck Berry Dies at 90; Helped Define Rock ’n’ Roll

user posted image

Chuck Berry, who with his indelible guitar licks, brash self-confidence and memorable songs about cars, girls and wild dance parties did as much as anyone to define rock ’n’ roll’s potential and attitude in its early years, died on Saturday. He was 90. Read more
cher62
Posted: Mar 23 2017, 03:40 PM

Administrator

SOURCE: We Love Soaps
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Posted by Roger Newcomb
user posted image
44th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards: Complete List of Nominations

The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) today announced the nominees for the 44th Annual Daytime Emmy® Awards. The awards ceremony will be held at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Sunday, April 30th, 2017. The Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards will also be held at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Friday, April 28th, 2017. The 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Award Nominations were revealed today on the Emmy Award-winning show, “The Talk,” on CBS

for complete list
cher62
Posted: Apr 8 2017, 11:59 AM

Administrator

OT:
SOURCE: On Air l On Soaps
A Martinez Says Farewell To DAYS In Heartfelt Message
user posted image

It’s time for us to have to say goodbye to Daytime Emmy winner and critically-acclaimed actor, A Martinez who is wrapping up his run in April as Eduardo Hernandez on NBC’s Days of our Lives. Read More

robin strasser @ robinstrasser on Twitter
NEVER RE-CAST when actor+character are LEGENDS! #GH better NOT try replace #JaneElliot or #TonyGeary It CAN'T be done-Retire the rumors:)
April 2017
cher62
Posted: Apr 9 2017, 07:20 AM

Administrator

Make It REAL (Give Me Your Heart)
user posted image
by cher62
UPDATED
Chapter 134
The following day...
Llanview Hospital

Lab area
"Mayor Dorian Lord Resigns", The Banner headline announces in bold letters on the front page of the newspaper Addie is holding. The sister of the former mayor folds the newspaper, walks to the trash can and tosses it before returning to her chair, which is next to her beloved niece, Cassie. Cassie reads her text message and remarks, "I can't believe it." Looking at the tall man who is standing at the receptionist counter, Addie replies, "That we'd be looking at Ira Truman's backside in front of us?" Read more
Posted: Apr 11 2017, 06:13 PM

Administrator

Jordi Vilasuso @ JordiVilasuso re A Martinez exits Days of Our Lives as Eduardo Hernandez
The legend @ABoneMartinez has left us today! Not a dry eye in Salem. Miss you pops! Thanks for the lessons and your grace!
robin strasser retweeted and responded to jordi vilasuso
I cried a river myself when #Dorian #OLTL lost Ray #AMartinez an actor & human being who exemplifies INTEGRITY! Bravo amigo!:)
11 April 2017
cher62
Posted: Apr 30 2017, 09:56 PM

Administrator

user posted image
Congratulations to Gina Tognoni on your Daytime Emmy
win in the Lead Actress category!
Complete list of Emmy winners
user posted imagerobinstrasser @ robinstrasser
CONGRATULATIONS dear @GinaTognoni Getting better all the time:)
30 April 2017
user posted image GinaTFAN @ ThatGinaTSlay
She mentioned you backstage Robin! Said you had a huge influence on her!
user posted imagerobinstrasser @ robinstrasser replying to @ThatGinaTSlay @mapsandmovies @ginatognoni
LOVE-LOVE-REAL LOVE I'm not good at pretending-I love her & my Cramer Girls so much! Very proud of those talented actresses...dang-I'm proud
Gina Tognoni @ ginatognoni
@robinstrasser #yr sang your praises ❤️#originality #love you
robinstrasser @ robinstrasser retweeted Gina Tognoni
Thank you, Gina! I hold you in my heart...
02 May 2017
cher62
Posted: May 7 2017, 11:10 AM

Administrator

user posted image
Happy Birthday Robin Strasser

Make It REAL (Give Me Your Heart)
user posted image
by cher62
UPDATED
Chapter 135
Angel Square Hotel

"It's Quaa-mAy," Roxie's hotel guest corrects as she gives him an envelop with his name on it.
Roxie: Yeah, I think I got it. (She watches as Quamay heads toward the stairs, John enters the hotel. He greets, "Hey," as they nearly bump into each other at the entryway. "Yeah," Quamay acknowledges before he continues up the stairs.
John (as he walks to his mailbox): Man of few words.
Roxie (leans over the counter): Like someone else I know. Read more

Image hosting by PhotobucketPages: (53) « First ... 51 52 [53]  Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0448 seconds · Archive
<
Find out re: "CHARITIES" supported by Robin Strasser. For music videos, episodes of Robin as Dorian, tributes, special appearances & video playlists, visit the "DIVA Gallery"
The Latest News
FEATURE of the Month
50 YEARS - A Lifetime Achievement

CLICK on image to find out why CAREER deserves EMMY recognition.

(Glide cursor over the scroll for PAUSE)

WEB ADDRESS for the DIVA board is:

rsdiva.com. Spread the WORD!!!!

OLMV benefits FINE ARTS in New Orleans. GO Here:

IN THE SPOTLIGHT:

"Baby M Movie"

CLICK below:

SUPPORT Robin Strasser. Visit the Diva for LIFE! page. GO HERE:

WATCH the mvid: "Bird on a Wire," in the Video Archives.

CLICK BELOW:

Call Robin's HOTLINE: (212) 414-5300 and follow her on TWITTER.

On 9.27.14 Walk of Fame was updated.
Click on the picture:

DON'T FORGET to SUPPORT Robin with her latest projects.

SITE of the Month
The DIVA's site of the month is:
Robin Strasser on TWITTER

Click on image. Follow Strasser.
Photo above by Steven Bergman.
">CELEBRATING 10 YEARS of DIVA